Sunday, May 27, 2012

BIG Boy!

This big boy is officially potty trained...FINALLY!  2 weeks, not ONE single accident!  We have run errands, gone to church and everything and he goes in the toilet wherever we go.  How did I get so lucky? 
 I am seriously grateful.  I waited a really long time to even attempt potty training him because I was never home to focus on it.  And now that Paxton is home, we are always going to different doctors for check ups and Brayden is in baseball, Kyler in karate, etc.  So we are busy!  But there was a week that I knew we would be home for 4 days straight and I decided to try and go for it- and surprisingly- it worked!  I didn't force him, I just kept reminding him for a few days beforehand that whenever he wanted to try it, let me know and he will get a treat.  After a few days, he did.  And then there was no turning back!
He loves wearing big boy undies and has even stayed dry at night most nights-which is more than I can say for any of my other boys at this age...I think they all inherited my small bladder!  Needless to say, it is nice having only one kid in diapers now! 

Meanwhile, we have been crazy busy with a million other things going on and I don't have time to even blog!  Or clean my house, or do really anything but take care of all my kids!  But that's all I need right now.  More later...

1 comment:

clarisa said...

starting mj this week...we'll see if we survive. congrats to you!