Saturday, February 28, 2009

I have a Dream


Quite often I have weird dreams. I am either a weird person, or just have weird dreams...probably both! But I had a very interesting dream last night. I dreamt that I called Matel (toy maker?) and told them I had a design for a new Barbie that would blow every other barbie out of the water. I was smart, sassy and sophisticated with my presentation just to get the interview on showing them my design, and then when I had the interview, I was killer. I acted as if I had been in the business for years. I was amazing!! I showed them my design and they loved it. Now for the great part...the design was actually a barbie of my younger sister Bekah!! (http://beckaboots.blogspot.com/). She is super cute, and apparently on my mind last night...so anyhow, the Barbie was a super hit, and I became instantly famous for it! I love it! :)




And speaking of my cute sis, my neighbor, Jessica Kettle, (http://dannyandjess.blogspot.com/) looks so much like my sister that my friends have mistaken them for each other before. This picture doesnt even do justice to how much they look alike, but you get the idea. So below is me and Jessica...who by the way, is an amazing photographer. And yes, terrible picture of me, I know...




3 comments:

beckaboots said...

haha ME a BARBIE? Wow! hehe I am very flattered and amused! :)
miss youuuuu.

Sarah said...

That is hilarious! I dream crazy dreams like that sometimes too. It must run in the family :)

Clarisa said...

if bekah gets to be the barbie, can i be her evil nemesis? i've always wanted to be the powerful bad guy!