Sunday, April 12, 2009

Gratefuls...

I am grateful for....

My family, near and far. My hubby who is supportive of me, works hard for our family and is a great father for our crazy boys. Our crazy boys- I am so grateful for them and even though I want to pull my hair out sometimes, or maybe just their hair out...they are so wonderful and help me realize what's really important in life. My family in AZ- My mom, my sisters, my Dad, my brothers- I love them all. And even though it is really hard living so far away from them, I feel like they are always so supportive of me and are always doing everything they can for me! And along the lines of family...my in-laws have really always been great, but my mother in-law especially has been a great support to me lately with help we have needed.

My friends- I have so many great friends! Great neighbors, a great ward, a great e-mail support from those who live farther away. I am so lucky to have so many people who are always there for me. And not to mention, girls night outs with my friends always give me the much needed break after a long month :)

Doctors, Nurses, Medical Workers, all of the above! These are people who take the extra time to go to school for a long time to help others. They have to sacrafice time away from their families and friends to be at the hospital or doctors office to help others. My two younger children are alive today because of the doctors, nurses, facilities they have been in the care of. And now I have had thyroid surgery, (not my first surgery, probably not my last), and once again, I am feeling grateful for other people taking the time to help something necessary for my life to long and healthy. I am grateful.

And of course, my Heavely Father. I am grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I truly believe I would not be where I am in my life today without this church. And I am grateful for the sacrafices that my Savior has made for me. I am lucky. I am blessed. Happy Easter to everyone. I hope you are feeling as loved and blessed as I am! :)

No comments: