Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baby's got Back

I have this sweet little guy. He LOVES to be naked. he is allowed a few moments of freedom every time he is getting ready for a bath, getting cleaned after a massive blow-out (which usually results in a bath), or days like today where I just HAD to see his cute little booty walking around.

Cause you see, he has the tiniest booty ever! Seriously- little chicken legs, a little tiny booty attached...and then a cute little belly that sticks out quite large when compared to his little booty and chicken legs.

So, naturally when he is running around in his nakedness, enjoying every second of it, I have to take a few pictures of the bottom in all its glory.

Beware, you are going to see some nakedness...and I am sorry to my dear son who will hate me for it later. But come on, check out that bottom and know that you would do the same thing in my situation...

He obviously did NOT get my JLo Booty ;)

5 comments:

beckaboots said...

Haha cute booty! Gotta love it!

Sarah said...

Heeheeheehee! That is too cute. And yes, he is really going to kill you for that later. And yes, I take pics of my babies booties too.

annieareyouok said...

In our house we call them sha-booties .... and that is quite a cutie shabootie ;)

The Mattson's said...

That is one cute little booty!! gotta love it!!

Debra said...

lol! blackmail pictures! I can just see you pulling out a photo album with his girlfriends.