Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving and Giving many thanks...

Keatons shirt says "gobble till you wobble"...sooo cute!


Indian Kyler.....

Thanksgiving was really nice this year. It was soooo nice because we had little Keaton with us and just felt like such a complete family. And Cort's grandparents and aunt and uncle got to meet Keaton for the first time. We had Thanksgiving Dinner at Cort's parents house and it was fun and delicious! And now, I must say this year I am especially grateful to have Keaton home. I am grateful to my husband and how loving and understanding he is of me!! When keaton was in the NICU, I went to the hospital every night and he would put the kids to bed and we rarely spent any time together- he never complained and always let me do what I needed to do. he works so hard to support our family- and I love and appreciate him!! I am so grateful to my friends and neighbors who helped me dearly with watching my kids so I could be at the hospital every day. I am grateful to my family who support me through everything, even from far away. I am thankful to my Heavenly Father who has given me many blessings-and I know I may not know why some of these things have happened for many years, I know I am truly blessed!! Okay, I'll stop now or I'll never be able to...

No comments: