Thursday, May 21, 2009

Preschool No More/ Kindergarden here we come!

Sniff, Sniff. My son is going to Kindergarden this year! I cannot even believe it! He had a little Preschool Performance this week and it is so amazing the things he learned. And to see Kyler sit and listen for so long, I know his teachers did a great job!
This was Kyler pointing to another kid in the class as part of the song...

All the kids singing with their tonges out...
Kyler's teacher Miss Chris telling some cute facts about Kyler.

And finally, Kyler's teacher giving him one last goodbye hug. I never realized how incredibly important teachers are. I always knew they needed to be special, but really, it's amazing what the right teacher can do for your child!

SNIFF, SNIFF!

2 comments:

beckaboots said...

He looks so cute all shy next to her! Wow, he really is growing up :)

sherry said...

Awe- it's so exciting/sad when thay grow up. So cute.