Tuesday, November 17, 2009

PARTY TIME!

Okay, so I am in Arizona having a B-L-A-S-T! But while I am here, I had this little thought about a party I am having in a few weeks and thought...I really need to let people start planning their Christmas Shopping now...which brings me again, to MY PARTY!

Check it... www.whitecauldron.blogspot.com

Pick out some great stuff, come to my party December 1st @ 7:00PM at my house and BUY some great stuff for yourself or your friends...or your family, or BOTH!

There are purses, hats, hair accessories, jewlery, clothing...and even more than whats on the website.

And all the things on the website are things in stock so you can take it home with YOU! YAY for Parties!

So mark your calendars, plan your budget, cuddle up to your husband in preparation for it and COME!

Can't wait to see you there!

No comments: