Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Routines

This beautiful stinker has been giving me trouble during nap time. He loves to play with his brothers too much- so it's hard for him to stop playing and take a nap. He has been fighting me and let me tell you, I have NEVER had a child this young fight me on naps! So most days he still takes a nap with no fights, but this particular day, he fought me...and fought me and fought me and I finally gave in. And then while watching cartoons an hour later, he fell asleep on the couch.
Then another day he fought me yet again- but this time I thought he had finally given in and gone to sleep, then I peeked in on him and he was just playing. I should have just let him play and he would have gone to sleep- but I let him go outside with his brothers and get wet running through the sprinklers...so then an hour later, where do I find him? Asleep on the front porch in his towel! Oh why did I not get my camera right then and take a picture? I do not know. But I did take one after I moved him to the couch. Not quite as cute as the front porch, but still adorable. This little guy melts my heart even when he is a stinker!

No comments: