Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Hole in One!

Well this post is later than I wanted it to be, but I have been so incredibly busy! Cort's family was in town last week for it's first ever Family Reunion with just siblings, parents, kids. So we had a blast, but I did not take many pictures! So the few I have are of the boys first time golfing. Cortney is a big time golfer, so I know this is something he was excited about our kids doing. They loved it, but don't really have the patience to golf like your supposed to...let's just say they even picked the ball up several times and put it in the hole!

Go Brayden!

Go Kyler!
We had a great time with Cort's family and know that our kids had a great time with their cousins!

1 comment:

Clarisa said...

i like hands on things,too! it's my type of a low score card. that looks so fun.