Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Super Climber!

Keaton is a super climber. About three weeks ago, Keaton climbed halfway up the stairs before we even noticed he had left the room! It was crazy. Ever since, climbing the stairs is literally the ONLY thing he wants to do. If the stairgate isn't up, he is climbing the stairs. If the stairgate IS up, he is at the bottom of the stairs banging on the stairgate and crying. It's his favorite thing to do!
Look at me mom, I am super fast!
And seriously, he really does seem sooo little to be able to do this!

YAY Mom, I'm such a big boy!
Halfway there, and not stopping yet! ;)

3 comments:

beckaboots said...

He reminds me of brayden in these pictures! What a little man! Can't wait to see him & all of you in November!

annieareyouok said...

Cute pictures. They can go up no problem, it's the getting down that gives me anxiety. And I think they are entirely too little to do a lot of things .... like getting bigger ;) A big congrats to your mom by the way. I always liked her. It's good to know that she is happy and found love.

Sarah said...

What a cutie! His tiny size probably helps him crawl. Margaret's pediatrician says that babies with as much bulk as she has sometimes have trouble moving around! Hahaha!