Monday, October 19, 2009

BOO!

We went to a wicked cool Halloween Party this weekend...And boy, Halloween is their Christmas. Every square inch of everything is Halloween...and it's AWESOME. They did this to their doorway...took the TIME to do THIS! Amazing...So cool...

Wicked Witch of the West...
The Emporer...
This shows you how the walls were covered, pictured were changed...I mean, seriously...so cool. Oh yeah, and of course the scary Emporer standing in front of it all ;)
The Ladies...yes, this shows you my wicked cool tights...red and black, so sweet.
It really got me into the spirit of Halloween this year and we are excited to be going to another Halloween party next week! Good times.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow you are so fun! I can't remember the last time I dressed up for Halloween.

restlessrisa said...

tehehe, SO FUN!