Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oh Baby!

Dear Keaton,
You are growing up so fast! I cannot hardly believe you are 14 months old in 2 days! You are so sweet and wonderful...but I really need to talk to you about something... I have noticed over the past few days you have been feeling ready for only one nap. Your sweet mommy is not ready for this! Mommy can handle you taking one long nap in the middle of the day, but you are so crabby and upset from about an hour before dinner until you finally go to sleep at night, which you now fight me terribly over because you are overtired. And not to mention your Daddy and brothers have not been getting very good dinners because mommy is holding you while making them...and that's not working out very well. I love you, I accept you however you are, but Please, Please, FOR ME sleep a little longer on your naps, don't be so crabby and go to bed easier. That's all. Love you,
From Mommy

1 comment:

Bob and Danya said...

LOL! Let me know how that works out for you! :) I would like my 3 year old to read this post. It's just too early for him to give up the afternoon nap!