Monday, September 20, 2010

Oh Sunday.

Have I told you how much I am enjoying this age with Keaton?! I was talking with a friend the other day and said out loud that I have really been enjoying this age with keaton, followed by, "I wonder why I can't remember this age being this fun with Brayden. I didn't really seem to be sulking it up like I am with Keaton." That's when I remembered that by this age, Brayden and kyler fought 90% of every single day and I was actually quite miserable. But I am really LOVING every second with keaton right now. He makes the best faces and has the best personality!!

Now, Sunday. Sigh. We all knew it was coming. Our ward HAD 750+ people. 110 babies under the age of 18 months. Our primary (at 250+ kids) was bigger than the branch that met in our building. We all knew our ward was going to be split. It needed to be split. We wanted it to be split. However, we also knew it would mean getting separated from some friends. The good news, we all live close, in the same neighborhood. It's not like Arizona where someone in your ward might live several miles away. When I say in the same neighborhood, I mean, like two streets over. Seriously. For reals. So I will still see my friends. It will be fine. I just won't get to see their smiling faces every Sunday anymore...although when I think about it, it was usually in a crowd of chaos down the hallway in a shoving match to get past to the next class. ;0 Sooooo, here's to a new chapter. I will miss all of you my friends. Don't be strangers. Love you ALL.
Now, what should I be for Halloween this year? I am thinking I must dress up. I just must this year. Ideas. Please.

1 comment:

Debra said...

I have such a hard time imagining a ward that big. Our ward is quite small, and the primary is ridiculously small. I also think it's great that you have so many church friends nearby. While our ward is small, so are the boundaries, and it's nice to know that we have some church member friends who aren't THAT far away.