Thursday, November 18, 2010

Yummmmmmmmmmmmy!

I don't share a lot of recipes, but realized the other day that the best receipes I have had lately are one's I got from different blogs...so I must share when it is worthy!!
So here is the best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread EVER! I got this recipe from a friend, who got it from food.com.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread

1 (15oz) can pumpkin
3/4 cup cegetable oil, plus 2 TB vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups sugar
3 eggs
2 1/2 cups flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
3/4 tsp. salt
3/4 tsp. nutmeg
3/4 tsp. cloves
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350.
Spray two 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 loaf pans
Mix dry ingredients together (flour, soda, salt, nutmeg, cloves and cinnamon)
Stir chocolate chips into dry mixture
In separate bowl, stir eggs, oil, sugar and pumpkin together.
Add pumpkin mixture to dry mixture and stir until well combined.
Scrape batter into loaf pans and smooth top.
Bake for 45-60 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.

I doubled this because 2 loaves just isnt enough!!! Enjoy!

No comments: