Sunday, July 5, 2009

Alright, Alright

So I decided to go ahead and sell the cute and FUN diaper wipey cases that I have so thoroughly enjoyed making. I find myself spending the spare time I have thinking of new and fun combinations, and get so excited as the wipey case comes together. And then of course, there is giving them away to my friends having babies. I love it! So, I decided why not turn my hobby into something I can make a little cash on the side for. So if you want one for your friend having a baby, let me know! I would love to make one for you! Thanks and check it out...

www.diapersandwipesohmy.blogspot.com

And in a few days, I will post pics of some new and adorable ones that I just recently made and need to add to the blog...so awesome!

2 comments:

Andrea McEntire said...

Those are so cute! What a talented woman you are!

annieareyouok said...

what a great idea. did you come up with the pattern yourself? very creative.