Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Wedding while were Camping

Soooo....we LOVE camping! And our boys love camping. We go as often as we can in the summer, and this year we rounded up a few neighbors and went up Farmington Canyon for the night. It was so much fun.

So first let me intice you with one of THE BEST things about camping- the awesome food! Bacon cooked over a campfire, seriously, so good. Tin foil dinners anyone? Need I say any more at all?

So while we were camping, a wedding took place. Thats right. Kyler hung out with the girls and ended up getting married. I love it.
This is the happy couple.

Hanging out in the pj's is also a perk of camping.
This is all the kids together. Can anyone say "Soooo cute"?!!!!
And last, but certainly not least, it's the opportunity to eat dirt! Just like this cutie patootie little girl. She is adorable even with dirt on her face!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That looks like a lot of fun (in theory). I wish I liked camping as much as you do. I don't think we've been as a family since Claire was about 8 months old! Your boys are seriously so cute. I think I would have braved camping to spend time with you guys!