Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sneak Peak

A sneak peak...at some of the crafty projects I have been up to lately...


I've made a few new wipey cases (professional pics to come later)...and btw, the picture is crooked, not the wipey case ;)

Love it!

This is not what you may think...isn't it adorable? More details to come later...


I've made a few flowers...for my hair!

This one is so simple, but so fun! And in case you can't tell, Keaton thought it was funny to comb the back of my hair today after it was fixed...so I thought I had fixed it, but apparently not b/c it looks really crazy in this pic.
But I just LOVE this flower!


More fun things later.

2 comments:

Clarisa said...

...i'm thinking you are really girlie for a mom with three very rumbuctious, dirt-minded, though-it-up boys...good for you! ;) someday, i'm coming to see your house.

sherry said...

Your cases and flowers are so cute. I can't imagine what it would be like to make hair accessories for just one person! With 5 heads of girlie hair we are over run with flowers over here. Too bad you are not closer...