Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hats...and the flu

So it has been a rough couple of weeks, yes? Cortney is recovering well from his surgery, but the first two weeks were the pits! My Grandma's passing and going to Arizona, that's obviously hard to go through...and well then yesterday I got the FLU! I can't even tell you the last time I had the flu so bad. I typically don't run a fever when I get sick, even if I feel like I have one, I usually don't. Well, yesterday I had a fever of 102.6 so I knew I was really sick! Anyhoo, I am MUCHO better today. THANK HEAVENS. And can I just say that Brayden and Keaton were saints yesterday and I was able to stay in bed all day! And my hubby helped so much as well, so I am sure that's one of the reasons I am better so quickly.

Which brings me to my next topic, HATS! I have discovered that I pretty much love a good, cute, fashionable hat.

Can you tell in this picture that I haven't washed my hair in three days?! Thats why I love me a good hat! For days like today when I don't have the energy to shower but know I will be going somewhere later where I will see someone and want to look somewhat decent. AND it hides the baggy shadows under my eyes! ;)


I know, not the most exciting post in the world. But it needed to be said, right?! Heres to no more flu!

No comments: