Monday, July 18, 2011

Life


Now as for everything else in my life? I'm pretty much a big mess. There is so much going on that I can't even begin to talk about, but what I can say is- pregnant women handle enough just being pregnant and trying to deal with hormones and other crazy things (speaking of which, starting next week I will be getting progesterone shots every week=- yay for even more crazy hormones...) Anyways, but to have extra crap in my life on top of it is not helping. Especially since I am trying to keep this baby in longer...not have the baby sooner due to extreme stress...which I have had. Alright, I am not going to ramble on forever about it. I just know that I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family who is always there for me, who always has my back, who puts judgements aside, who I know I can always and forever trust. I have recently come to be more grateful to those in my life who are truly there for me.

---So hopefully the next post I can tell you all about my fun times with my sister in town and maybe even what gender of baby we are having...hopefully!---

1 comment:

shelley said...

this is the one, elizabeth! you will have a better time with baby #4! you deserve it, at least! :)

a little while ago i was dealing with some anxiety issues that were really kickin' my butt. one of the things that really saved me was/is yoga and meditation.

i don't know how yoga fits into pregnancy and all, you'd have to ck, i guess, with your dr. but i can show you a typical meditation practise and a few downloads of guided meditations that really, really, help cut stress.

taking 10-15 minutes to 'become still' is so peaceful.

let me know if you are interested ;)