Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Need a laugh today?

So my dear sweet Kyler graduated from 1st grade this year...and with that came a program. And after the cute program (which was dedicated to Mother's), they directed all Mother's to a wall where their kids had painted beautiful portraits of their mothers.

As I am approaching the wall, many mom's come away laughing. Kids at this age are very creative, very cute with their art- and so let's just say I did not know what to expect...but then again, I did. But I seriously had no idea...





It's okay. Go ahead, Laugh your head off. I did. And I still do, even when I even think about this picture. And can I add that most of the mom's coming away from that way were laughing at THIS picture!! Then they saw me take it and we all couldn't stop laughing. I think Kyler captured my eyelashes and jewlery perfectly! What about my eyebrows above and below my eyes? Just perfect!! ;) I love it- kids are so dang cute~~

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh this is sooooo hilarious! You seriously have to keep this one somewhere special. What was he thinking?

Andrea McEntire said...

Okay, that is too dang cute! I hope you hold onto that forever. I'm not sure if I ever congratulated you on baby #4, congrats! I hope everything goes well for you. :)