Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Event Of the Year

Do You like a good Girls Night Out? Do you like a break from the kiddos? What about fun and fashionable purses, jewlery and more at fabulous prices? Do you want to get yourself (or buy it from your hubby to you) an awesome gift for Mother's Day...What if you were to combine the all these things in one...You would GET:

My friend and neighbor Amber's Mother's Day Fashion Boutique on Monday, May 3rd from 6:00-9:00pm. If your like me, Monday nights are Family Home Evening. If your like me, from start to finish it lasts about 10 minutes because that is the attention span of your children. So have your dinner, then your FHE, then head on over. Get yourself out of the house and at an awesome girls night. For those of you who have not been to one of Amber's Boutique's before...she has the latest and greatest fashion items at a fraction of what they would cost anywhere else. AND you hve fun getting a girls night out!!

Check these bad boys out:





I mean seriously, do I really need to convince you to come now??? These purses speak for themselves. Check out other items she has at http://www.whitecauldron.blogspot.com/ and COME!!
Oh, and did I mention I will be there will my wipey cases and a sneak peak at a few other fun items I am going to be selling??? Okay, I knew I had you right there!! Come!!

1 comment:

Clarisa said...

been invited to a boy baby shower. in much need of a cute wipey case. can you hook me up? i need to make my statement i have connections to fab girls!