Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Baby's Room

Ahhh, another baby boy is on the way and where most people can slowly plan away for 9 months...I have to get things together a little sooner than the average gal for my early arrivals. I am not rushing, but I am getting busy trying to get things together for the baby. With every new baby comes a few changes to the nursery. I know, 4 boys could all use the same bedding, etc. But that is not me!! I am all about changing things around to make it unique to each baby. And come on, another boy does not mean "oh they can share clothes and bedding and you get to save lots of money." Yes, thats true. however, each new boy gets a few things that are just their own. I mean, come on now. I love to shop! Now, I must add that I have never quite loved the end result with my babies room. I like them, they are cute, but I have never really loved the room. So this time I really want to love the room! I am not going to go crazy money wise, in fact I want to make a lot of the things myself, as much as I can. So I am brainstorming ideas...

Here are a few that I love...


I really love the whole owl thing, as well as oranges, blues, greens and browns all together...

Do I go lighter owl or darker??


Love, LOVE this yellow and blue...

LOVE this shade of green, love the white, the elephants...ooooh so much to choose from!





I love doing the name this way! I always have their names displayed in their rooms, and this is really a fun way of doing it!

These are adorable birp cloths! Love them!!

Anyhow, just some ideas. So much fun!!! Getting excited!


3 comments:

beckaboots said...

very cute!! he's going to have an awesome room :)

bekah

beckaboots said...

P.S. your button doesn't work on your other site!

Andrea McEntire said...

Lots of cute choices. How can you go wrong?