Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lemonade Stand

On Tuesday, as I am running around like a mad woman trying to get everything done for Girl's camp (the girls left today, I go first thing in the morning), my boys want to have a lemonade stand. The truth is, they have been wanting to do this all summer and I have not been willing to provide the time I would need to help them. I know, it sounds terrible- but really, we have just been super busy. So when they asked on Tuesday, my first thought was "no way." But the more I thought about it, the more I realized...minimal fighting between the boys, I would have to check on them and monitor, but really- this might work in my favor. So we put it together and they had a BLAST! 3 pitchers of lemonade and a few dollars they earned later, I got TONNNNNS done for Girl's Camp.



They were a little sad when I explained how they had to split the money they made, but it was still all-good to them!
When Keaton woke from his nap...he helped a lot by dumping out 6 cups of pre-served lemonade...that big stinker!!

All in all, a fun time. And now I am off to girls camp!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ok this is seriously adorable! They look so cute, sitting at their little table.