Sunday, August 28, 2011

Girl's camp!

Girl's Camp was awesome. Seriously. The girls were amazing. There were no petty fights, no arguments amongst the girls. In fact, they all got along so well and clearly loved it and loved each other. It was awesome. While I was there, I had a lot of time to reflect on my life and it really made me grateful to be part of an amazing church. Seriously. So lucky.


This is my ward and the other ward we just split from together (we combined for Girl's camp)

Some seriously funny, cute SHOW OFF girls!! ;)
Girls doing a RAP for the stake leaders. I wish the picture had turned out, cause it was just awesome.

The last night at a devotional...half the girls.

The other half...

I AM glad it is over. But I am also sad that I don't have that to look forward to anymore. It was really fun. But yes, WHEW. It's done. :)


No comments: