Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day, Part Two, I AM A MOM

I became a mother for the first time around 6:20 in the morning on March 20th, 2006. I can't really explain what ever my life was like before I had children. My life really changed, but it has been an incredible journey ever since. I feel especially blessed when I look at the circumstances around all three of my children's births. I am lucky to have 3 very healthy children now, no matter how long the road has been to get them that way. Some days as a mom are so long I don't think they will ever end...or at least I don't think they will end with all my children ALIVE! But however bad some days might be, the WONDERFUL days more than make up for it! I am so blessed to have 3 beautiful BOYS. And blessed to be a MOTHER. I can never let myself take motherhood for granted (although I know sometimes I do). I must never do that!

I have the most beautiful children, inside and out. I absolutely love how I can pinpoint certain features in my children both physically and personality wise that are like myself. Not that I want that with certain qualities I may have, but I love knowing that my kids take after me in some ways...let's just hope the good ones stick!
I love that my kids stay small and cuddly longer than the average kid- it makes it so much fun!
I have the best job in the world and LOVE being a MOM! Happy Mother's Day!



2 comments:

beckaboots said...

Happy Mother's Day!! :)

Clarisa said...

happy mother's day! best day ever!!!!