Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Singers

I noticed something this week with Keaton that Kyler used to do. It is hilarious! So when Kyler was about 2, when he would cry, he would actually cry to the tune of twinkle twinkle little star. Like, for reals. He wouldn't just cry, he would cry in tune. My sister took him to a party with her one night for some reason I don't remember, and she said the whole group of people were laughing so hard listening to him and weren't worried about making him stop crying because it was so funny.
So Keaton has started doing the same thing. But it's more just when he is whining about something. He complains in the tune of twinkle twinkle little star. It's usually in the car, we are just driving and he is just humming/whining/singing/crying to the tune. Who does that? Apparently my kids.

2 comments:

beckaboots said...

HAHAHA I remember when Kyler did that!!! SOOOO funny. This is hilarious.

Sarah said...

Yeah, that really was the best. Soooo funny!